BOOKKEEPER WITH BALANCE SHEET EXPERIENCE
Rapidly growing, reputable, well-established Accounting Firm needs your generalist accounting and broad-spectrum business experience to contribute to the continued growth of our organization.
If you have exceptional general bookkeeping and customer service skills, a can-do attitude that enjoys a team environment, that prides itself on excellent customer service and creative problem-solving skills, you may qualify for this position.
This position is in our Bookkeeping Department, tracking several of our clients monthly and/or annual financial activities.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Documenting transaction details
- Recording financial transactions
- Tracking payroll data
- Maintaining an accurate list of Fixed Assets
- Preparing financial reports
- Review clients balance sheets and make necessary adjusting journal entries in preparation for income tax return completion
- Other functions as directed by management
- One (1) plus years of bookkeeping & small office experience or similar environment
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office Products HIGHLY desired
- An Associate's Degree in Accounting is preferred, but not required
This position is full time, five (5) days a week, preferably. However, willing to look at part-time candidates, as well as a hybrid working arrangement.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Our company is an equal employment opportunity company with a drug free workplace. In addition to our exciting, fast paced environment and our competitive compensation package, we provide the opportunity to become an integral part of the continued growth of our organization.