PANDEMIC OR NOT, OUR OFFICE IS OPEN!
OUR OFFICE IS OPEN and we are seeing clients in the office as the COVID-19 pandemic continues.
For those not comfortable coming into the office to meet, we are also meeting with our clients via the ZOOM or Microsoft Teams applications. If you do choose to come into the office, please read the following:
- If you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, have generally been ill, or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks; PLEASE EITHER RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT OR CHANGE YOUR APPOINTMENT FROM FACE TO FACE TO A VIDEO CONFERENCE.
- Try to arrive as close to your scheduled appointment time as possible. This reduces the number of people in the reception area, helping to keep it a safe environment for all. If you do arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, please let us know you are here but remain in the office building lobby until your scheduled appointment time.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and ask that everyone use it upon arrival.
- If you have a mask, please bring it with you. If you don't have one, we will provide one for you.
- We will be diligently sanitizing the office multiple times throughout the day to make it as safe as possible for you as well as our staff.
- Please adhere to social distancing as much as physically possible while in the office, respecting everyone’s desire to stay healthy. Also, accept our apologies now for not greeting you with a hand shake or hug as we may normally do.
We thank you for your adherence to these guidelines as they are for the safety of all of us.